Sabrish was the BA for the green field VIM project that we were implementing at SaskPower. His skills in conducting workshops and engaging with the business stakeholders was amazing. Half into the project, he took over the reins as a project manager and guided the team to a very successful implementation. His training documents is still being used as a template for many projects now. Thanks Sabrish for the amazing work.
- Career Transformation: How IT Professionals Can Capitalize on Uncertainty and Recession in the Digital Age
- Overcoming Decision Paralysis in Software Analysis and Decision Making in the Digital Age: 5 Key Recommendations
- The Power of a Virtual CTO: Fueling Success for Startups and Traditional Businesses Embracing Digital Transformation
- Adopting the CI/CD Paradigm in Skill Development: A Game Changer for IT Professionals
- Mastering Digital Strategy: Aligning Vision with Business Goals