As a key member of the Services Management Team, Sabrish has contributed to the success of key initiatives which have had a positive impact on the Information Services Unit and our stakeholders. As an example, Sabrish led the design, implementation and training delivery for the updated Incident Management process, including the addition of the Major Incident process. This enabled our operating teams to improve the accuracy and timing of incident response and resolution. I highly recommend Sabrish to any organization. His professional and collaborative approach, strong ITIL knowledge and leadership skills make him a great asset to any team.
- Career Transformation: How IT Professionals Can Capitalize on Uncertainty and Recession in the Digital Age
- Overcoming Decision Paralysis in Software Analysis and Decision Making in the Digital Age: 5 Key Recommendations
- The Power of a Virtual CTO: Fueling Success for Startups and Traditional Businesses Embracing Digital Transformation
- Adopting the CI/CD Paradigm in Skill Development: A Game Changer for IT Professionals
- Mastering Digital Strategy: Aligning Vision with Business Goals