Customer Service plays a key role in boosting revenue and profits for an organization.
If it is compromised, it can lead to huge financial as well as goodwill losses,
In fact, 89% of customers are likely to repurchase after the first positive customer service experience.
Even advertisements now have become customer-oriented to boost sales for an organization.
In this article, we discuss the 5 strategies that will help you to improve customer service in 2023.
Importance of Customer Service
Let’s understand the concept of customer service first. Imagine you purchased a jacket to keep you warm in this harsh winter season. However, after a few days, you felt the size is a bit small for you.
You went back to the store and told them about your issue. But the store manager said that he can not do anything about it because of the company’s policy.
How would you feel? Will you go again to the same store? Of course not! This is why customer service and customer-focused policies are necessary to make your brand reliable and trustworthy.
Good customer service helps your business by:
- Boosting Sales
- Customer Loyalty & Retention
- Better Decision Making
- Competitive Advantage’
- Increased Goodwill
Strategies to Improve Customer Service
Here are the 5 strategies that would help you level up your customer service game:
- Build & Maintain Relationships: Don’t just sell your products/services. Build and maintain a relationship with your clients. Send them birthday or wedding anniversary wishes. Provide them with special discounts or promotional offers that would make them feel special. Make the best use of your email marketing to send them a personalized message.
- Use Social Media: In this digital era, every business needs to be present online. Depending upon the nature of your business, use social media channels like Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, or Twitter to promote your services. Post feedback videos or testimonials to make people aware of your good customer service.
- Use CRM Tools: Once you start growing, your business will attract new customers. To manage such a large number of clients, you will need a CRM tool to manage such issues smoothly. It will also help you to build proactive customer retention strategies, which would save you a lot of time to focus on other important areas.
- Collect Feedback: You won’t be able to realize where your business is going wrong, until or unless you get to know your mistakes. This is why you need to collect regular feedback and complete surveys. This would make you level up your game by turning your mistakes into opportunities.
- Define Your Goals With Your Team: Clearly define your goals and expectations with your team members. Train them to build good relationships with customers and how to handle situations efficiently. Moreover, keep track of your business and employees’ performance using various KPIs.
To Sum It Up
As of now, you might have understood the importance of customer service.
Follow the above-mentioned strategies that would help your business to bloom in the market. Because clients are why you are in the business!
If you are a business owner looking to integrate IT with your business,
Inthera Consulting is a leading team of IT Professionals in North America that builds customized solutions and strategies to grow your business to new heights.
Book a FREE Strategy call with us today!